1. You are someone or know someone who poops.
2. You’ve ever pondered that bacteria might be cleverer than we give it credit for.
3. Your public school education taught you about the full cohort of great Australian bushrangers rather than any actual useful health stuff, and knowing how Captain Thunderbolt escaped Cockatoo Island isn’t helping you figure out if your poop is exceptional, normal, or you need to see a surgeon immediately.
4. You get upset when your stand up isn’t accompanied with a neatly labelled PowerPoint presentation.
5. You’re into evidence based comedy.
Alanta Colley performs On the Origin of Faeces at The Butterfly Club 7pm Mar 29 – Apr 4
Tickets available here: