1. I’ll be wearing an Adidas tracksuit, either red, green, light blue or black. Before the show you can discuss with your mates which one you think I’ll be wearing, start a little betting pool then message me on Instagram to rig it in your favour – provided you’re willing to give me 20% of the profits. Make your ticket money back by exploiting your friendships!
2. The show Oh, More Mr. White Guy got a 5 star review in the Adelaide Advertiser. A paper long-regarded as the most culturally significant in Australian history.
3. Laughter is the best medicine. So if you come and laugh really, really hard at my show you will be immune from COVID and any future pandemics. Don’t believe me? Just ask Australia’s #1 scientist Pete Evans!
4. It’s called the Melbourne INTERNATIONAL Comedy Festival but this year most international acts haven’t been allowed into the country so come see the next best thing… an Australian guy who spent 2 years in the UK, and brings it up a lot. Cheers.
5. Limited edition Daniel Muggleton Face Masks will be available after the show for a very reasonable price. Buy one and really upset everybody else on the tram!
Daniel Muggleton performs Oh, More Mr. White Guy at the Carlton Club Mar 28 – Apr 3