1. This is Hannah’s third show at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and third time’s the charm. Let Hannah charm your socks off this year.
2. No two shows are exactly the same. Like a snowflake or a potato chip, every show has it’s quirks and nuances.
3. This is a wild, one woman show. Every character, every situation- it’s all Hannah, so you don’t have to worry that you thought you had picked a one woman show only to find men on stage, ’cause they’ll be characters!
4. Get transported to fantastical new lands by the dulcet tones of Hannah’s vocal cords vibrating and their ability to morph into various voices.
5. This show is conveniently on at 6pm right in the CBD so you can finish your stressful day at work, have 50 minutes of belly laughs and then fill those now empty bellies with delicious food, ready for a big night of comedy. Start your night right with this show!
Coming is on at Crowded at The Croft from March 25 to April 4
1. See a revolving door of wild yet nuanced characters performed by one person.
2. “Be prepared to embrace the utter ridiculousness that culminates when Hannah weaves her tapestry…” Onya Magazine 2018
3. It’s like screen to stage in Big Snot where Camilleri draws inspiration from VHS classics and 90s TV and performs on a stage. Screen to stage.
4. Camilleri was actually a humble Comedy Festival usher for years and now you can witness all that pent up frustration explode on the other side of the camera, or whatever, in her second Comedy Festival
5. It’s on at 9.45pm so Big Snot could be your final show of the night. We’ve planned your evening: see show at 7.15pm, see the other show at 8.30pm and then head to Big Snot at Globe Alley (formerly Belleville) for 9.45pm
Big Snot is on at Globe Alley from April 15 to April 21
1. I’m fresh from studying under Philippe Gaulier and have bundles of optimism to share with you
2. I’ll be introducing you to relatable ringleaders!
3. Im completely playful, silly and ridiculous but there exists notes of nuance; en pointe enactments of existing experts
4. My show is Directed by the hilarious and super talented Tom Halls (in How To Kill The Queen Of Pop at fringe Hub) who teases out the ridiculous and invites it to stay!!
5. Do you have an affinity with Cruella De Ville, Ursula, The Grand High Witch, The White Witch (BBC’s The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe), Big Business (1998 film starring Bette Midler), James Bond, Indiana Jones or Miranda Priestly? They’re great 😉
Vision Statement is on at Club Voltaire from September 15 to 24