1. Katie O’Connor has swiped right to every single guy on a dating app for the last four months as part of research for the show. The show is based on some TRULY awkward and weird dates – Katie is just one swipe away from applying to be the next Bachelorette
2. It’s the perfect date night! Performed in the heart of the Melbourne CBD at The Butterfly Club, take your date to one of Melbourne’s best eats or grab a wine at a fairy light lit rooftop before getting a Butterfly Club Cocktail and watching sketch comedy so bold it will truly be a memorable date.
3. Large amounts of chocolate are consumed during the show – We recommend chocolate as the perfect aphrodisiac to get a date in the mood.
4. The show is created by an all female cast and crew, who all have various amounts of online dating experience and dating war stories
5. Whatever your worst date is, Katie can top it!
The Subtle Art of Online Dating is on at The Butterfly Club Sept 9 10 11 14 and 15